- It is built in to your website so it is easy to find (even better if you own the domain name eg www.yoursite.com
- It can be designed to fit the individual pages of your site and link with the data within it. For example click here for health tips. See?
- Website building programmes may already have a wealth of images you can use to boost your blog without you having to search for any yourself.
- Sometimes people never make it through the site far enough to read the blog
- The website may have restrictions about the contect you can post
- There may be limits to the size of the posts you can make
- You usually can't have plugins to your blog that improve SEO or subscription options.
I have a seperate blog to this one. Check it out here
Check it out, it is made using Wordpress and is a free service, you can choose to use Wordpress.com and use their domain hosting programme and have access to their "reader" that lets you see lots of other Wordpress.com blogs for ideas. Or you can buy a domain and host a Wordpress.org account and gain access to some of the awesome plugins from there.
The choice is yours. What will you decide?